Discover Your Key Weight Loss Hormone In 30 Seconds Flat!
In just 30 seconds from now, you can have a unique insight into how your body works.
- Answer Just 8 Questions And Reveal Your Personal Hormone Profile
- Determine Which Hormone Is Blocking Your Weight Loss Goals
- Uncover The Keys To Releasing Your Own Excess Fat
- Discover Your Tailor-Made Plan For Using Hormones To Burn Fat
Your results are completely private and secure.
Answer just 8 questions and you will have your results in less than 30 seconds
Which Hormone Could Be KEY To Losing My Belly Fat?
Our research team has been focusing on the role that 4 key hormones play in weight loss, muscle definition and energy and has come to some very exciting new conclusions.
Losing weight is far less to do with what you eat than commonly accepted advice in the media would have you believe.
In fact, getting the slim, attractive body you deserve is far more about your hormonal balance, which can be affected by a number of different factors outside of diet.
1. Thyroid Hormones
When the thyroid gland is abnormally sluggish, this is a condition known as “hypothyroidism”.
This condition can cause a multitude of unwelcome symptoms that affect body composition, including unexplained weight gain and muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness.
Sometimes symptoms can manifest themselves by pushing you to make poor food choices, further exacerbating the problem of weight gain.
If you think this could be your key hormone to work on, go here to find out with our free quiz.
2. Estrogen/Testosterone Balance
It is increasingly more common for estrogen levels to be outside of the normal range in both sexes.
And in everyday life the exposure and subsequent increase in estrogen can lead to water retention, weight gain and bloating.
If these symptoms are the same as those you’ve been noticing you can find out how to deal with it by taking the quiz.
Do you get frequent cravings for sweet foods and carbs?
If so, insulin could be your key weight loss hormone to get in balance.
With this test you’ll know for sure if insulin is what is causing any issues.
Associated with high stress levels, abnormally high levels of the cortisol hormone are directly linked to increase adipose fat around the waist, according to one study that was performed on a group of women.
You’ll have this confirmed by taking this 30 second test when the results are presented to you.
Why This Test Can Help You
1. Shedding unwanted body fat is about far more than “eating less than you consume” which is what we see on TV shows so often. This test will help you discover why you may find it hard to lose weight and what to do about it.
2. Everyone is different. Is it your insulin, cortisol, estrogen or thyroid that’s causing metabolism problems? You’ll find out this and more.
3. Based on your gender, age, body shape, and key hormone… we will give you a free recommendation that will help you to start losing fat.
4. Dieting and other commonly pitched weight loss methods can do you more harm than good. When you understand more about your own body, you’ll find it far easier to taylor your diet to fit your requirements and shed body fat safely and efficiently.
- Insulin’s impact on renal sodium transport and blood pressure in health, obesity, and diabetes. Swasti Tiwari, Shahla Riazi, Carolyn A. Ecelbarger. American Journal of Physiology
- University of Copenhagen. Dark Chocolate Is More Filling Than Milk Chocolate And Lessens Cravings.
- Dark chocolate consumption improves leukocyte adhesion factors and vascular function in overweight men. The FASEB Journal, 2013
- Oat beta-glucan increases postprandial cholecystokinin levels, decreases insulin response and extends subjective satiety in overweight subjects.Beck EJ, Tosh SM, Batterham MJ, Tapsell LC, Huang XF.
- Xylitol sugar supplement for preventing middle ear infection in children up to 12 years of age
- Effect of dietary pulse intake on established therapeutic lipid targets for cardiovascular risk reduction: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. CMAJ, 2014
- Overfeeding Polyunsaturated and Saturated Fat Causes Distinct Effects on Liver and Visceral Fat Accumulation in Humans. Diabetes, February 2014
- Comparison of the effects on lipoproteins and apolipoproteins of a diet high in monounsaturated fatty acids, enriched with avocado, and a high-carbohydrate diet. Colquhoun DM, Moores D, Somerset SM, Humphries JA.
- Carotenoid Absorption from Salad and Salsa by Humans Is Enhanced by the Addition of Avocado or Avocado Oil
- Almonds vs complex carbohydrates in a weight reduction program.Wien MA1, Sabaté JM, Iklé DN, Cole SE, Kandeel FR
- Effects of dietary coconut oil on the biochemical and anthropometric profiles of women presenting abdominal obesity.Assunção ML1, Ferreira HS, dos Santos AF, Cabral CR Jr, Florêncio TM.
- Investigación y Desarrollo. “Diabetic patients! Cactus, chia and soy decrease high glucose in blood.”
- Dairy augmentation of total and central fat loss in obese subjects. Zemel MB1, Richards J, Mathis S, Milstead A, Gebhardt L, Silva E.
- Effects of high-protein diets on fat-free mass and muscle protein synthesis following weight loss: a randomized controlled trial FASEB J September 2013
- Short-term effect of eggs on satiety in overweight and obese subjects.Vander Wal JS1, Marth JM, Khosla P, Jen KL, Dhurandhar NV.
- Fatty acids from fish: the anti-inflammatory potential of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids.Wall R1, Ross RP, Fitzgerald GF, Stanton C.
- Health Consequences of Iodine Deficiency. Umesh Kapil
- Gluconeogenesis and energy expenditure after a high-protein, carbohydrate-free diet.Veldhorst MA1, Westerterp-Plantenga MS, Westerterp KR
- Calcium and dairy acceleration of weight and fat loss during energy restriction in obese adults. Zemel MB1, Thompson W, Milstead A, Morris K, Campbell P.
- Tulane University. “Eating Soy Protein Helps Control Cholesterol.”
- Dietary energy density in the treatment of obesity: a year-long trial comparing 2 weight-loss diets. Ello-Martin JA1, Roe LS, Ledikwe JH, Beach AM, Rolls BJ.
- Epidemiological studies on brassica vegetables and cancer risk.Verhoeven DT1, Goldbohm RA, van Poppel G, Verhagen H, van den Brandt PA.
- The effects of grapefruit on weight and insulin resistance: relationship to the metabolic syndrome.Fujioka K1, Greenway F, Sheard J, Ying Y.
- The effects of hedonically acceptable red pepper doses on thermogenesis and appetite. Mary-Jon Ludy and Richard D. Mattes